Friday, November 14, 2008

My Geek-dom

In which I further explain how much of a geek I am...




Right. So. Earlier, I believe I called myself a "Mid-level geek" I must correct that statement. I am really a baby geek. I have been teaching myself html and css. I want to learn all that I can so I can just bang out code with a quickness. I have learned quite a bit. The problem is... it's taking forever. Baby steps. I understand more if I can actually do it. Reading about something gives me an idea but doing a thing, that's how I get it. So, strike the Mid-level geek in my description of myself. From time-to-time you will see/read me obsess. Because I AM an obsesser. No shame in it. I own it.

I have also noticed something in myself lately. I think I may dig Michelle. I'm hope I am not SWF-ing her. I believe it's more of a "she is super cool, smart and funny with the added bonuses of being a techie plus she's a ROCKSTAR. It's official I have become her disciple. *heavy sigh. Hangs head.*

Hope she doesn't mace me in the hallway.

In other news... Stonesoup for lunch today. Yay! For soup.


*Next up* Runaway bride stories

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I LOVE BEING STALKED!

    As long as the stalker breaks into my house while I'm not home and does my laundry, that is. And then leaves quietly.

    ReplyDelete