Friday, July 17, 2009

I will cut you.....

Well. Not you....

In which I bring you my week in pictures....




So, I have thought alot about cutting or stabbing people this week, as noted by the search bar in Google. I googled "what the is the term for someone that thinks about stabbing people?" I tried variations of this too. Like, cutting people, stabbing with a fork. There was not an answer to be found. The Internet is hard. I don't really want to cut people. Just stab them a little. Like with a fork in their larynx so they will SHUT UP! Tell me you haven't and I will call you a liar! LIAR! I have never actually stabbed anyone either. I may have caused a scratch or two on accident. But that was in fun [RAWR] way not in a please-stop-talking-before-I-cut-you way. I don't know what it is. Perhaps, a shift in the polarization of the planet. Who knows! Or maybe, people should SHUT THE HELL UP!





The signs said, "Expect delays". Ya think? I don't really like my drive to work. It's too long and boring. Sometimes, I sing to myself. But it has been hot and the AC isn't the greatest in the little blue car so, I don't use it. Then I get sticky and that is just gross. I'm sure there are people that appreciate a sticky girl who sings off key but, not anyone I know. This delay was only for a couple of days though while they were doing something called fog coating or flog coating. Whatever. You can see what it is here if you really want to. They only coated about 2 miles of highway. Yay! For Washington state tax dollars! That site states "It is possible to obtain colored asphalt concrete surfaces." Why don't they then do like rainbow roads? Break up the boring black, yellow and white.


In other; better news, I got a new wallpaper that makes me giggle every time I see it! See above. I wish it was true. Well, not totally true. Maybe if it just shocked people with about 50 Volts or 500. That would be funny to watch. Because, for a split second, they might believe they are going to die because my wallpaper said so. Ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment