Friday, August 13, 2010

What? You miss me?

In which the 3 readers I had may miss my blah-blah-blog


I stopped writing because nothing ever happens. Not really anyway. Then the Internet broke up with me. I tried to call every once in a while but our schedules conflicted. I lost my phone. Bought a new phone. The Blackberry Curve. (Mine is purple and pretty) There is a App World. My favorite app is Twitter. I send messages to Twitter like All. The. Time. What is my point. My point is I will blog a little about the tiny events in my life. We'll start with my fangirl idiocy.

I'm much too lazy to post links to the entire conversation but I responded on Twitter to Rob Thomas' (AKA @ThisIsRobThomas)question in my traditional smartass manner and he totally tweeted back to me. *SQUEEEEE* I did this whole fangirl dance and fist pump thing in the kitchen about 35 minutes later. I was trying to be cool.




I have decided I'm going to approach this blogging thing in a different way. I'm not going to worry about content. I'm just going to take you along for the ride. I have plans and obsessions. I'm going to use this for that. Yep.

Obsessions:


I am totally in love with The Script. I just bought their CD yesterday. I decided I needed their music in more than one medium. I never leave home without them.

If you have not seen Remember Me yet, you should. In fact, go now. I'll wait. I have watched it several times. I may be in love with Tyler and Aidan both. Great movie. Made a tragic event, that I was growing more and more detached from, personal. Rent it. Buy it. Love it.


Books
!!! I am reading all the time. *Confession* I read the entire Twilight saga in 5 days. Then read, The Host. My War: Killing Time in Iraq. The Secret. Celebrity Detox. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Pride and Prejudice. Many, many more. I'm currently reading The Ballad of the Sad Cafe. I read about 3 books a week. Obsessed much?


Hastings had everything

No comments:

Post a Comment