Friday, August 13, 2010

I drink and William Shakespeare makes me cry

In which I had a good time.


I had my second annual date with Michelle to see Shakespeare Uncork'd. We had a few cocktails of the Vodka kind. Pissed off some dude by being on our wireless devices and on Twitter instead talking to each other or him. Whatever. Walked into the amphitheater almost on time. I loved it! This year was Much Ado About Nothing. I thought it was even better than last year. I laughed. I cried. I tried to hide my crying until I heard Michelle sniffling beside me. YES! I was not alone in my nerdiness.


Dark Will



After the show we went to the Peony (not the plants but the bar) We had a few more cocktails. I think I super-sized mine by this point.
We invited her brother, James, to come meet us. But the owner said "last call". We then decided to go grab him and head to another bar. I think it was The Green or The Blue or maybe The Red Monkey. I don't know, something about a color. We listened to really bad 90's rap and drank a few more cocktails. We ate some dudes fries and wings. Well, Michelle and I ate fries and James ate wings. I was trying really hard not to be the drunk girl that shoves her tongue in everyone's mouth. I succeeded. I think I may have followed James around a bit though. Then we went back to their house/apartment. Michelle and I had a super fucktastic conversation about religion and spirituality. Then we went to bed. The next morning, we just hung around being mellow and super easy.

Post Much Ado cocktails


I may have thrown up at 6:55 in the morning. Just like college. I didn't get home until almost 10 at night because I was taking the boy around to say goodbye to his friends. At some point I lost him. Yeah, yeah. I am expecting that Mother of the Year Awards any day. I think it's lost in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment