Friday, May 15, 2009

No time for chit chat

In which I wave to you and leave....



I have a gazillion things to do and all by 6. I have plans with my friend, Wylie, tonight. We are going to another friends graduation celebration. She just finished her BA. I get to go play with grown ups! Yay! But first I have to buy a pair of Levi's. Then I have to drive home [45 miles]. Take a very quick shower and do my make-up for the first time in 800 months! I am quite certain there are more things to do, but I didn't write a list so, I forgot what they are now.

My internet has been down at home for a week so I haven't been able to get online to play WoW. *pouts* Turns out they had to replace the drop because it had been installed when they first invented cable. I was getting 363 to 500 pings. And now it's down to 113. That's the best I can get. Because the cable man also said I am the last house to even get cable. I guess I should be happy that I can play on the internet at all. Or I could ask my neighbor to move their router closer to my house so I can get a better signal from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment