Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here we go again

In which WHERE HAVE I BEEN SINCE THE 11TH OF FEBRUARY?!?!!



I have been busy. Not just regular busy, but SUPER busy! First, I finally, get to join in to conversations with my WoW friends. *Or friends that WoW.* Because.... I has it. Finally. I haven't got to play in a few days. Why? Still busy.

I got a brand new Bento box. Which I totally *heart*. I shopped for it on ebay.
*ebay, my new obsession because I needed yet another one* p-shaw! It looks so pretty. And holds a lot of food.

Then I decided to swap things with a lovely lady in Japan. She's from Oregon and misses somethings found here in the Northwest. I sent her this. I received this, this, this, this and this! I throughly enjoyed swapping. I will do it again. It was interesting to receive not only the Bento goodness, but also the treats from Japan. My kids got to taste another culture. *yes, I meant to say it that way*

Speaking of kids.... How cute are mine?! *it's rhetorical. I know how cute they are! We have game night once a week and one week was Twister!!!!





There is more to come. Because I have done more. LOTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment