Thursday, March 5, 2009

Continue with the story of busy

In which I explain my absence further...


I think I have, like 2 readers. Right here in Walla2. Which are my co-worker/friends. I may need some therapy to help me regain some self-esteem and feelings of inadequacy.
Or perhaps, just some daily affirmations. Do you remember Stuart Smalley from SNL? That's all I truly need to do. Because I like me.


I moved. And moving. Is teh sux0r! Not even playing. One, I cannot find my clothes. I desperately need to food shop. I haven't made a bento in like, forever. (said in a valley girl-ish tone). Lunch is not the same without Bento. It rained on moving day. One of my younger brothers and my oldest brother help with moving. It still took all day to get it done. By all day, I mean from 9 am until 10:30 pm. I have this dresser that has numbered drawers because they are not all the same size. While trying re-ensemble it, it fell right on my arse! I'm out of the old house and into the new house. Much more room, both inside and outside. The new place is on about 1.3 acres. The dogs love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment