Thursday, October 6, 2011

*Peaks around the corner and timidly waves hello*

*Gives you some clickable stuffz and runs away*





I'd love to stay and tell you all about my wonderful life but I'm not going to because I'm tired. I have to wake up at 2:30 AM to be to work at 4 AM!!! It's insane. As in, bat shit, skipping down the street, wearing legwarmers and a tube-top (with nothing else) crazy!!! Here's something clickable. (as promised
)




I think this is totally awesome and wish I could donate 10% of my income (like most churches request demand. Bet that would make sweet baby Jesus so giggle happy, right?





This just in:
    As of June 23, 2011, the project reached it's deadline and did not reach it's funding goal. Maybe they'll try again. One can hope.


Also; I just wasted about 2 and a half minutes of your lives. You're welcome?



Right... I'm done talking.











No comments:

Post a Comment