Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm unemployed for a living....

Also: I'm kind of a liar....

I keep saying I'm going to update all the time, recycle, quit smoking and be a decent human being. I've done (maybe) one of those things. In my defense, I do continue to keep quitting smoking cigarettes. I'm quitting...again. Okay. I'm more in the process of quitting. Listen! I don't care. There you have it. Only.... I do care or I wouldn't be talking about it...again. I want to get here so bad, I can taste it. Metaphorically, of course, you can't really taste Ireland. Or maybe you can. I'm sure someone has, at least, licked Ireland once or twice. We live in a world of orally fixated people. Which is probably why I smoke.

I've been unemployed for a little more than a month now. It's not as fun as I thought wanted it to be in real life. I use my free time to do good for the world make YouTube videos and write a story that has been in my head for the last 15 years. Since I have horrible grammar, it's a slow process. Also; I have the attention span of a squirrel goldfish. So, while I'm thinking about it, here's a video to watch that I edited. You can only view it in America because, Sony hates the rest of you, apparently. You should all write them and tell them they are assholes.




If you see your cover in the video, don't get stupid mad. I used it because I thought you were cute. Take it as a compliment. Plus, I added your link to the video in the description to give you credit or whatever.
I should have used this one for the blog instead, because it means the most to me.



I would show you the first 3 chapters of my writing project but I'm not going to....*shrug*
Basically, I spent 5 hours editing and rewriting all of it for not because I'm a dillhole and forgot to save as I went along.

Right then, I'm done talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment